Do you have good levels of manual dexterity and experience in a picking & packing position, where attention to detail and working at pace are key? Do you have a good eye for quality and presentation and seek a position with a fast-growing firm who manufacture high-quality food products?
If so, we are seeking people just like you to join a fantastic business in a diverse, multi-cultural environment that offers good opportunity for progression. Immediate interview slots & starts are available.
Hours of work: Sunday - Thursday, 10PM - 6AM
- Working as part of a well-managed, collaborative team, you will be responsible for boxing & packaging confectionary, which may include adding decoration such as ribbon.
- A keen eye for detail and presentation is key as these are high quality products from a renowned brand and products may change during a shift.
- You will take pride in your work and maintain attention to detail, even whilst working at pace.
- You must be happy working in a manual role, where you may be required to complete the same task throughout a shift.
Skills & experience sought:
- Experience of a similar role, ideally within an FMCG environment
- Good levels of manual dexterity & attention to detail
- Appreciation of quality in presentation
- Food Hygiene certification/qualification desirable