Skilled Operative (FMCG) - Night Shift - Permanent - No weekends!
"Find a job you love and you will never work another day in your life…."
Gap professional are proud to be working in partnership with luxury chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to recruit Skilled Production Operatives for their Huntingdon site. These are permanent positions, available from the 25th May and offer the successful candidates an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
Shift Pattern: 10.00pm - 6.00am, Sunday - Thursday.
Annual Salary: £22,942 (£11.03 per hour)
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well that's easy:
1 - Since their inception in 1993, they've been raising the bar as an innovative, authentic and ethical manufacturer, who are passionate about fairness, equality & giving back - three core qualities they also live by as an employer.
2 - These qualities mean that they just keep growing - To date there are 103 stores across the UK and an International presence from Copenhagen to Hong Kong, a restaurant in London and a boutique hotel in St Lucia, employing over 1300 people - but they're not stopping there
3 - They are committed to continually investing in their employees and see it as their mission to ensure each person is given the opportunity to learn and grow alongside the business in a friendly and energetic working environment, where ideas flow and everyone is committed to achieving the same goals, together.
What does the role entail?
- Working within a well-managed and collaborative production team, ensuring compliance to the production plan to deliver product on time in full within agreed quality and health & safety measurements.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety systems and taking responsibility for your own Health and Safety, as well as those around you.
- Operating machinery and ensuring you have the materials and tools available to enable continuous running
What skills & experience do we seek?
- Experience of a similar role in an environment where quality & health & safety are key
- High levels of dexterity and a keen eye for detail
- Food safety/hygiene certification (highly desirable)
- A proactive, 'Can do' attitude
- Enthusiasm, energy and a passion for high standards
- A 'working together as one' approach - offering flexibility and a commitment to team success
- The ability to challenge constructively and receive feedback openly
Annual salary: £22,942
Additional benefits: 20 days annual leave, Company bonus scheme, Seasonal gift cards, Life assurance of 2x salary, Contributory pension scheme, Discounted products, Eye care scheme, Cycle to work scheme, 70% off your stay at the company's luxury resort in St Lucia and excellent opportunities for progression.
Initial telephone/skype interviews will be conducted by a member of the gap professional team and employment referencing details sought. Following this, successful candidates will be put forward for an interview with Hotel Chocolat and those selected, offered a start date of between the 25th May and 15th June.
Please note that the company observe current guidelines on social distancing and all appropriate measures in support of the current situation are in place and operational.
Closing date is 30th June 2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future