Title: Social Media & Marketing Executive
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday - 8 hour day
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
As the Content and Social Marketing Executive, you will be working within the marketing team with a remit that touches all elements of content and campaign marketing. You will be writing copy for our blog, managing, and maintaining product and website information and building campaigns across social channels for all brands.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Social Media & Marketing Executive:
- Writing SEO rich copy for blogs, emails, social posts, and other online assets.
- Delivering content and campaigns plans across the social channels.
- Working with marketing and commercial teams to develop, plan and implement promotions, newsletters, blogs and social campaigns across all platforms.
- Managing offline product content and collateral supporting the teams with merchandising price lists and promotions.
- Reporting on the performance of campaigns and using insights to improve performance.
- Monitoring competitor campaign activity.
- Supporting with the campaign planning process ensuring that the customer comms are clear and compelling.
- Briefing in design requests to support on- and off-line campaign and content development.
Gathering and responding to customer reviews across all brands.
- General Team Support & Office Admin.
Requirements of the Social Media & Marketing Executive:
- Experience across digital marketing channels
- Ability to thrive in a pressured environment, delivering against tight deadlines.
- Google Analytics certified or willingness to complete this during probation.
- Ability to inform creative decisions using data.
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience in Marketing
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Self-Motivated, Strong, Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- 28 days of annual leave per year
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org