Title: Social Media Manager
Type: Temporary/ Flexible Hours
Location: London (WC1H) - Hybrid working
Salary: Up to £50,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Social Media Manger on a temporary basis. This high-profile role within the Brand & Content team, it is all about social – planning, executing, and evaluating all the activity across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as investigating new social channels to ensure that we are getting the most out of this activity.
Duties & Responsibilities of the:
Strategy, planning, evaluation-
- Help deliver social content plans as required, to deliver reach, awareness, and engagement.
- In-depth analysis of social channels using insight tools to refine plans in real time and make recommendations for the adaptation of plans or future strategies.
- Contribute to post-campaign reviews with clear recommendations and learnings
- Work with the Brand & Content team in content planning, content ideas and success.
- Developing a long-term strategy for social media channels
- Manage in-house paid media to further amplify charity messaging and meet stakeholder objectives.
- Working across the organisation.
- Set up and develop effective ways of working and build relationships with other departments and third-party agencies.
- Working with other departments to understand their KPIs for their given activity.
- Be a key participant in all campaigns, ensuring that brand social activity is managed appropriately.
Content creation and moderation-
- Create and develop ideas for social content across channels
- Support all teams in the development of video social content as needed
- Day-to-day monitoring of social channels, building and engaging with community and escalating concerns, issues, as appropriate and required
Requirements of the:
- Strong experience in working on social media platforms, including moderation and engagement.
- Experience in setting-up, running and moderating paid-for social campaigns.
- Experience of creating and managing compelling high profile social campaigns across multiple channels.
- Ability to create effective social posts, including copywriting and basic design skills.
- Experience using social media management tools primarily Sprout Social, Hootsuite.
- Experience of developing long-term campaign strategy.
- Attention to detail and a passion for high standards of design and implementation.
- Experience of working with external creative agencies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work well in a team and to present creative ideas that inspire colleagues and partners.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Effective team working skills.
- Able to work autonomously at times.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email email@example.com