Our client based on the outskirts of Wrexham are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager on a full time, permanent basis. As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for leading the organisation's social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday
- £25k-£35k per annum dependant on experience
- Manage online presence by producing good content.
- Manage the day to day handling of social media platforms.
- Overseeing multiple social media channels.
- Develop and create marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and deliver content.
- Research, monitor and analyse performance on social media platforms.
- Form key relationships across platforms.
- Complete press releases.
- Email marketing.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness.
- Liaise with customers and client's via telephone, email and social media.
- 2+ years-experience social channels and marketing
- Paid social marketing experience
- Marketing channels / growth technique knowledge
- Social media strategy / campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Knowledge of other social media platforms
- SEO experience
- Graphic Design e.g. XD
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.