Solid Surface Fitter Assistant
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Solid Surface Fitter Assistant.
As a Solid Surface Fitter assistant, you will support the Solid Surface Fitter with all solid surface worktops to be fitted for our builders.
You will not be responsible for any plumbing or electrical duties on any site.
- You will be allocated tasks by the Solid Surface Fitter that will include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting the Solid Surface Fitter by safely handling, lifting and measuring all materials to ensure minimal damage
- Setting up and preparing the tools that will be used to cut on site, in order to ensure that the worktop is an exact fit
- Be courteous to customers and uphold the reputation
- Making sure that you bring all of the rubbish with you and leave all sites clean and tidy
- You will minimalise raw material wastage by recycling where possible
- You may also support the Handy Person in the Depots where required
Skills and Experience
- General knowledge of manual handling and lifting safely
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Competitive salary
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- Staff discount on all products
- Share awards and prize draws
Please note that you will be required to travel with the Solid Surface Fitter around the Scottish area.
Closing date 14th November 2021