Solid Surface Fitter
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Territory Sales Representative for their Skelton Site.
You will support specific Depots in your area in achieving and exceeding their sales targets, by maximising new account openings.
Solid Surface Fitters work internally and externally on site fitting our solid surface worktops and/or dry fitted kitchens. You will not be responsible for any plumbing or electrical duties on any site.
Responsibilities in brief
- Communicate effectively and confidently to builders, dealing with any queries as they arise
- You will take care of your tools to ensure minimal damage to Howdens products
- To fit solid surface worktops and/or dry fitted kitchens for builders
- Ensure that site surveys are arranged for each fitting. This will allow you to assess and plan the works with the builder
- Accurately work from plans
- To cut all material on site safely and correctly, making sure that the worktop is an exact fit
- Work at a confident pace to meet deadlines, while also ensuring that the quality of finish is excellent
- Be courteous to customers
- When working with an Assistant Fitter it will be your responsibility to allocate them tasks, making sure that they fully understand what you are asking them to do
- Making sure that you bring all your rubbish with you and leave all sites clean and tidy
- You will minimalise raw material wastage by recycling where possible
- You may also support a Handy Person, upon request
Skills and experience
- You must hold a full UK driving licence
- Proven experience of manual handling and lifting techniques
- Proven experience in joinery or kitchen fitting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail
- Must be able to use your own initiative
- Competitive salary
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- Staff discount on Howdens products
- Share awards and prize draws
Closing date 24th September 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.