On behalf of an International Manufacturer who operate in a highly regulated industry, we are seeking an experienced Stores Co-ordinator with a pro-active approach and excellent communication skills.
The position would also suit an experienced Goods in/out Co-ordinator, or hands-on Logistics Co-ordinator.
This is a 6-month, fixed-term contract and you would be a PAYE employee of the company, working the following hours:
8AM - 5PM, Monday to Thursday and 8AM - 12PM on a Friday
The successful candidate will join a collaborative, hard-working team in a state of the art facility in Wolverhampton. The company have a fantastic internal culture and a welcoming working environment.
The position will cover kitting for assembly and continuous improvement support. The company are highly focused on the customer and this means designing complex mechanical products that are often bespoke and high profile.
As stores coordinator your role will include the following:
- Kitting and cleaning of piece parts for OE, repair and spares products to support assembly and test build lines
- Provide ongoing support for continuous improvement activity within the kitting team
- Ensure all stock and kitting items are correctly packaged
- Stock control, perpetual inventory cycle count and root cause investigation of stock losses to ensure high level of stock accuracy
- Maintenance and control of shelf life products
- Working as part of the team to share ideas and support implementation continuous improvement activities
Skills & Experience Sought:
- Some experience of supporting continuous improvement activity
- Experience of working in logistics and manufacturing processes
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Energetic person who will bring fresh ideas and encourage change
- Enthusiastic flexible team player with a bias for action and strong work discipline
- Strong communication skills with high level of integrity
- Self-aware, resilient, optimistic and open to change
In return you will receive:
- Annual salary of £22,000 (pro-rata to contract length)
- Overtime paid at premium rate (if available)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro-rata to contract length)
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A range of other benefits, applied from start date
If you are interested in learning more about this vacancy, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.