Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading brands food distribution company to recruit a Supervisor for their Telford Site.
Our client is a fine food distributor offering the very best in ambient and chilled speciality foods and drinks, they deliver across the country to deli's, cafes, bars, farm shops, butchers, fishmongers and hotels plus many other independent retailers.
To assist the Chilled Warehouse Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the site and deputise in his absence.
Take day to day responsibility for all activities within scope of shift.
key Accountabilities (Shift Dependant)
- Goods In
- Goods Out
- Health and Safety
key Activities (Shift Dependant)
- Supervise unloading of goods from delivery vehicles, ensuring vehicles/drivers adhere to site rules.
- Check stock in ensuring accuracy of quantity and quality in accordance with documentation, report any discrepancies via agreed processes.
- Ensure stock details are input into WMS (Sage) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the labelling and put away process.
- Prioritise workload based on sales requirements and out of stock lines.
- Manage returns process ensuring all rejected stock is identified and dealt with as per company rules/supplier agreements.
- Liaise with Purchasing with regards to any discrepancies or other non-conformances
- Oversee the replenishment operation, ensuring all stock is housed correctly and safely.
- Ensure customer orders are picked accurately and with due care and attention with no damage to products.
- Ensure orders are packed safely causing no damage to products during transportation.
- Ensure pallets are checked prior to despatch and the accurate completion of correct paperwork to accompany goods.
- Keep up to date with Health & Safety procedures to maintain the security and safety of teams.
Shift - Backshift
- Mon - 11.30am - 8.30pm
- Tues - 10.30am - 9.30pm
- Wed - 10.30am 9.30pm
- Thurs - 11.30am -8.30pm
- Fri - 10.00am - 2.00pm
Closing Date 1 st August