Talent Acquistion Partner
Wakefield (hybrid working) WF1
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (office Hours)
Main Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify job openings and understand the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job adverts and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Talent Attraction using a variety of recruitment tools
- Market mapping and talent pooling for the departments you're responsible for
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the CVs of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Experience and Skills required
• Proven work experience in recruitment
• In-depth experience of Talent Attraction (Head hunting, direct advertising, talent mapping & pooling, recruitment events etc.)
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., MS Teams)
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
• Experience using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to source quality candidates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network• Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies