Are you an experienced Team Leader, looking for a new opportunity within Warehousing & Logistics ?
Would you like to join a leading Multi Channel Fulfilment service provider, that offers genuine opportunities for career progression ?
- Monday to Friday, 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00
Assume responsibility for managing a shift on a dedicated contract reporting into a Shift Manager.
- Day to day management of staff and activities within the dedicated contract department. This will involve managing inbound putaway, picking and packing of orders & returns
- Plan workload and issue instructions to team.
- Plan labour verses activity on a daily basis; and liaise with Line Manger where appropriate.
- Monitor, evaluate and re-asses progress in order to achieve daily output targets.
- Deals with day to day queries and escalates if unable to resolve.
- Motivate staff to achieve targets.
- Ensures work procedures are followed and standards are maintained.
- Maintains a good standard of housekeeping within the department.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are observed at all times, to maintain a safe and legal working environment.
- Update manager on daily progress or challenges within the department.
- Undertake other duties as required in order to support the business in achieving excellence for all customers.
- All aspects of people management, issuing instructions, team briefs, return to work, coaching, training, monitoring performance and completion of relevant documentation.
- Able to motivate and lead others.
- Understand the importance of achieving targets and deadlines.
- Consistent approach to management of staff and operations within agreed guidelines.
- Understanding of basic Health and Safety management.
- Competent WMS and PC skills.
- Common sense approach with an aptitude for detail.
Closing date is 3rd March February 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future