Our client, a Worldwide Market Leader in their Specialist Market place, is looking to recruit a Import / Export Customer Service - Team Leader, for its busy operation at its Wolverhampton site.
Purpose of Role
As the Export Customer Service Team Leader you will ensure complaints are managed end to end and will be responsible for generating a high level of engagement and motivation within the team, responsible for the day to day running of the Customer Service Team, ensuring that setting high standards of customer care is a priority and acting as a role model for the Customer Service Team. You will ensure that each team member provides excellent customer service support to their customers by leading, supporting and mentoring on a daily basis.
In addition, you will be responsible for your own customer base, ensuring that the duties of a Customer Account Representatives are fulfilled to this highest standard and ensuring that you 'lead by example'.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities
· Build a respectable and reputable working relationship with Customers and be fully Customer focused by understanding the needs of each individual Customer.
· Recognizing Customer order patterns, making contact with Customers when they order out of the norm to understand the reason behind this and feeding back to material planning to assist forecasting
· Responsibility for processing customer orders and seeing the orders through to the dispatch stage including communicating any urgent requests internally and liaising with the Customers regarding any issues ensuring the Customer is always aware of any potential issues.
· Creating invoices (both Consignment and Standard) and understanding the difference between the two.
· Accurately maintaining Customer price files.
· Answering phone calls, and reacting efficiently and professionally to customer queries.
· Working closely with other departments and 3rd parties to ensure that Customers receive all orders within the delivery lead-time. It is Customer Service responsibility to ensure that Customer demands are fully met by communicating and chasing for answers and resolutions.
· Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries, which may include the accurate and timely creation of credit notes.
· Organising returns via our freight forwarders and processing all the relevant documentation
· Raising purchase orders on 3rd Party suppliers for direct deliveries
· To be the first point of contact for all queries from Customer Account Representatives.
· Ensure that queries from Senior Management are escalated to the Customer Service Manager promptly.
· Assisting the Customer Service Team to meet customer needs and providing cover when required
· Ensure the Customer Service Team submit complaints within the appropriate time
· Create a robust system to ensure all complaints across all Business Units are closed down in a timely fashion
· Accountable for the submission of regular KPI reports
· Support in the creation and settlement of Customer rebates through SAP
· Supporting the growth and development of the Customer Service Team through continuous improvement initiatives and team training
· Generate a positive and engagement working environment with the support of the Customer Service Team
Ideal Background - Education and Experience
· SAP system knowledge ( or similar business systems)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong Customer Service skills and experience.
· Ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external Customers
· Experience in working in a high pressure and volume environment.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word and Excel.
· Demonstrates a passion for customer service
· Minimum GCSE standard
Personal Attributes - Capabilities and Skills
· Able to interact and represent Flint Group at a senior level
· Excellent communicator, who knows about the importance of respecting cultural diversity and is able to establish strong relationships with stakeholders on all levels - externally and internally
· Team player with positive enthusiasm, drive and energy, able to build and manage a team and who is capable to generate positivity and engagement with direct reports and colleagues
Hours of Work
7am - 3pm with a 30 minute lunch, however there is a need to be flexible when required.
Closing date is 23rd May 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.