Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hours: 6pm – 6am – 4 on 4 off
Day to day roles:
- Assisting with the management of your department ensuring the team are meeting targets and adhering to H & S legislation and good practice guidelines are met.
- Assisting with the induction and training of new casual and permanent staff.
- Conduction staff 1-2-1’s, return to works and probation meetings as and when required by your manager.
- Ensuring all team members have the necessary skills and knowledge to fulfil all tasks and providing training and guidance where it is needed and following the company disciplinary process when required.
- Reporting all H & S related incidents in the required manner following procedures set by the company and meeting current legislation.
- The ability to read and speak in English
- Strong verbal & numeracy skills
- Experience of working with WMS
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook & Excel)
- Comfortable with manual work, lifting boxes of a maximum weight of aprox. 25KG
Closing date is 14th of August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.