Are you an experienced Team Leader looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a successful business that is undergoing an extended period of growth and investment ?
ROLE PURPOSE SUMMARY
Leading a Site Supply Team to ensure all loading, storage, rotation and receipt functions of Finished Goods, Raw Materials, Packaging, Waste, Raw Materials Ingredients, Colours and Flavours, and Pallet Stocks are undertaken to achieve the daily Site Supply plan and ensuring the Warehouse and Raw Materials Storage work environment is audit ready at all times.
Driving the performance of the:
- Returns process/pallet rotation and cycle count processes and audits.
- Automation equipment, data and function to minimise impact on supply requirements & performance.
- Customer service levels attainment.
Motivate and manage people activities to meet team performance targets and required Company Standards. Identify development areas relating to skills, behaviours and competencies and implementing team development plans.
Participation in Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing activities including leading short interval control and root cause analysis assessments.
Leading the delivery of key performance indicators for the Factory linked to Safety, Quality, People, Delivery, and Cost Standards.
Pro-actively identifying areas for continuous improvement within the production work environment/equipment/systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MHE / FLT Licence
- Ability to understand and to work to approved Standards / Safe Operating Procedures
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement or Lean Manufacturing Approaches
- IT Literate
- Demonstrating a willingness to develop within the role to achieve Excellent Competency Levels.
- Experience within an FMCG environment working to set Standards and key performance indicators
- Experience inputting and analysing data into an IT Quality Based System and Production Performance Software
- Competent user of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience of People Management activities, Labour/Resource Management and Employee Development Programmes.
- Undertaking Work Environment / Area Risk Assessments
The shift pattern is 3 on 3 off, rotating days & nights.
Closing date for this position 20 th September 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.