Technical Support Agent
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking to recruit 3 Technical Support Agents. This is an exciting permanent opportunity for someone with the skills or interest in Linux (Debian) and MySQL.
Hours of work: 35 Hours pw 9am -5pm Mon - Fri
Provide excellent, consistent and professional levels of service to their customers and all aspects of the business.
- Understanding the operation of the bespoke software systems, the hardware and software for both applications, and to seek ways to improve the reliability and performance of the systems.
- Take customer calls and attempt to resolve the customer's enquiry or issue by remotely connecting to customer sites.
- Telephone customers and talk through certain functions and explain the causes and solutions to the problems.
- Participate in the out of hours support rota (this could amount to 1 week in 8).
- Escalate issues to your line manager as appropriate (and according to procedure).
- Maintain a high level of call logging issue quality (ensuring others can follow your work).
- Liaise with customers professionally at all times.
- Participate in ongoing training as systems evolve and new features or functionality is built.
Closing date 6th February 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.