Technicians - Plant Machinery OR Agricultural
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is proud to be partnered with a UK market leading agricultural and plant machinery brand who are looking for technicians to join their newly created team across their agricultural and plant departments.
A market leader in their industry, the company offers an excellent working environment with state-of-the-art workshop facilities as well as opportunities to further progress and enhance your skills. With year-on-year growth and continuous investment into employees training and wellbeing, now is the perfect time to get on board and start your career.
The Technician role forms a vital part of the business in troubleshooting, fixing, and maintaining various parts of equipment and machinery and therefore ideal candidates will have mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair skills. Therefore, if you have experience working on plant or agricultural machinery- WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Duties of the Technicians:
- Perform diagnostics and repairs on agricultural or groundscare/plant equipment and machinery.
- Accurately complete all administration
- Perform diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Maintain a clean workstation, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Previous Engineering/Technician experience within the agricultural or plant sector
- Excellent mechanical and electrical fault finding and skills
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Relevant qualifications e.g., HND in Engineering, 18th edition or similar
- Good customer relationship skills
- Driving license would be beneficial to support with field repairs when needed
Package on offer:
- Attractive hourly rate plus annual company bonus (to be disclosed)
- Monday to Friday position with opportunitie for overtime at an enhanced rate
- Excellent work facilities and a healthy and positive working environment and company culture
- Access to staff discounts
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays which increases over length of service of up to 25 days.
- Company incentives run throughout the year.
- You will be joining an expanding business that is ‘employee focused’ with fantastic progression opportunities.