Tenant Services Administrator
Working Hours: Office Hours
Whilst the following provides a description of the tasks to be undertaken by the Administrator, there will be requirements for the individual to undertake some other duties that are essential to the smooth running of the office. These must be mutually agreed between the Administrator and the Branch Manager or Department Head.
- To attend meetings as and when required.
- To answer the telephone and deal with requests from clients and customers that require a routine response. For more complex issues, to direct calls to the appropriate person.
- To open the post each day, date stamp and record all correspondence in a Post Log.
- To prepare the outgoing post, ensuring all correspondence is signed, dated correctly and adequate posting costs are issued to the correspondence.
- To use mail merges to deliver general correspondence to clients and leaseholders.
- To work with the Department Head or Branch Manager and Property Managers in the preparation of and responses to, all client, contractor and customer communications whether by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter.
- To process, scan, photocopy and file documents as required.
- To assist the Property Managers responsible for the portfolio of properties in the preparation of service charge budgets, notes of explanation, management agreements, reports to clients and senior management.
- To assist in updating monthly Branch or Department Reports.
- To assist in uploading documentation to the Datastation system.
- To maintain and update the diary of appointments for the Department Manager or Branch Manager and Property Managers; property inspection checklists, notes of client and residents’ meetings.
- To code and prepare invoices for signature by the Property Managers.
- Under the direction of the Property Managers, to organise and issue works orders for routine maintenance such as cleaning, gardening, and other low risk maintenance.
- To keep the Key Log up to date- To issue and ensure the return of keys from contractors. To arrange and issue keys and access control fobs to customers, ensuring complete records are maintained.
- To liaise with other HLM departments to obtain or provide information relating to the portfolio.
- To liaise with IT departments and external suppliers for the maintenance of equipment such as computers, phones, printers and franking machines.
- Under direction of the Department Head or Branch Manager, to assist with the preparation, cataloguing, despatching and retrieval of archive material to secure storage.
- To carry out all duties within ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
- To complete all mandatory online training courses in a timely manner and to take part in optional training courses as considered appropriate by the Department Head or Branch Manager
- To ensure that FCA regulation guidelines are adhered to in all working practices and behave in accordance with these rules and Treating the Customer Fairly guidelines
- To be courteous and professional in all dealing with clients, customers, contractors and general public
- To be punctual at all times and ensure that you are dressed in accordance with the Dress Code
- To actively seek to obtain new instructions for the Company
- To develop business relations with group members in order to maximise cross-selling opportunities
- To be an active team member; contributing to the motivation and achievements of the department or branch.
- To endeavour to remain informed of new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience gained within residential lettings or residential administration roles
Closing date is 11.4.2022