Territory Sales Representative
Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit a Territory Sales Representative for their Barrow site.
You will support specific Depots in your area in achieving and exceeding their sales targets, by maximising new account openings.
Do you have great communication skills and thrive on building strong relationships? Using your sales expertise and creative flair you will encourage successful trading relationships in your territory.
- You will gain new accounts through a variety of methods in order to achieve and exceed targets
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential new account holders
- Ensure that the account base across each of the depots continues to consistently grow
- Give new customers a full understanding of the Howdens model and how this benefits them
- Collaborate with the Business Developers and Designers to convert sales, ensuring that a higher sale per account and more frequent trading is achieved from the account base
- Organise working time in order to deliver to each depot within the territory
- Share best demonstrable practice with other Territory Sales Representatives in the Area
- Actively participate in Territory Sales Representative meetings chaired by the Lead Sales Representative
- Provide feedback for new requests to the Depot Managers and Lead Sales Representatives
- Effectively manage all required administration in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You must have proven influencing and sales skills.
- Must be customer focused and commercially astute.
- You will be results driven.
- Able to plan and organise your own workload.
- Be flexible and approachable.
- Be an ambassador for Howdens.
- Must hold a driving licence (a Company vehicle will be provided for you to carry out this role)
- Competitive salary
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on products
- Share awards and prize draws