Our market leading arable farming client based in Tunstead in Norfolk, are seeking a Tractor Driver to join their ever-expanding business on a permanent basis. The role will require you to work 39 hours per week and you will be assisting with the smooth running of the horticulture management of the farm.
Duties of the Tractor Driver:
- Loading and unloading of trailers – harvest curtain sider, flat bed and farm tipper etc.
- Transporting personnel to field sites as required.
- General cultivating/ploughing work as required.
- Tunnel pulverising/grass cutting as required.
- Ensure pre use tractor and trailer/farming attachment safety checks are done every time.
- Report any safety issues to the farm engineering department immediately.
- Adhere to and ensure Business Food Safety Standards are always adhered to.
- To undertake general farm work as required – tree/hedge cutting/planting, fence building/repairing, and roadway repairs.
Experienced required for the Tractor Driver:
- Previous experience tractor driving is essential
- A spraying license would be highly desirable but not essential
- You will have your own transport to get to site due to the remote location in Tunstead.
- You will be health and safety conscious
- Candidates must be flexible with their hours and days of work, due to the demands of peak season
Package on offer:
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate with over time paid at an enhanced rate. **The rates will be disclosed during the screening process**
- The company offer great professional investment and are looking to put the successful candidate through further training
- Great long term opportunity with a stable and growing agricultural business
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Bethany at Hawk 3 Talent Solutions in Norwich. Please note the opportunity is based in Tunstead, Norfolk.