Since launching as part of the gap personnel group in early 2016 Hawk 3 Talent Solutions has gone from strength to strength. Due to sustained growth and with some exciting changes afoot, we are seeking additional Recruiters to join our teams and can offer positions from Trainee Consultant to Sector Head, depending upon experience & skill set.
The industry & career sectors we currently operate, and have dedicated specialist consultants within, are:
- Manufacturing & Automation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Consumer Goods & Online Retail
- Digital & Creative
- HR & Finance
- Sales & Business Support
- Facilities Management
We are seeking candidates with either proven, progressive experience in one of these sectors OR those who have the knowledge, ambition, and confidence to develop a sector from scratch in what is truly an agile and dynamic environment.
What makes working for us different?
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers on time, every time.
- A clear strategic plan with agreed investment from our parent company
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile.
- Industry-leading technology - from our CRM to Social Media tools/licences
- Career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal & external training & guidance.
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment
- Strong remuneration packages, that include the ability to select your bonus scheme to suit, from the 4 options available.
What do we seek in return?
- Progressive, specialist recruitment experience or within a solution-based sales role
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- The ability & desire to build long-term relationships, providing exceptional levels of service
- High levels of integrity, tenacity, and accountability
- A positive, pro-active approach to collaboration
- Standard working hours are 8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday, however we are an inclusive employer and offer flexibility, including reduced hours and/or the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
- Remuneration includes basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 (negotiable), plus a choice of bonus scheme, as well as additional quarterly financial incentives.
- Benefits include 34 days annual leave (includes statutory and a day off for your birthday), contributory pension scheme, enhanced maternity pay, additional incentives and benefits.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future