Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Starting on £11 per hour whilst training
Trainee Warehouse Manager
Monday – Friday, 41.5 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 07:30am - 16:30pm, Friday 07:30am - 12:30pm
Due to retirement, our industry leading client is currently looking for a Trainee Warehouse Supervisor. The successful candidate will learn the full ropes right from the beginning, from production of the product and quality checking standards to filling out paperwork accurately to learning how to keep the dispatch process as smooth as possible and once fully trained and confident they will oversee the daily running of the Warehouse from June 2022. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering a high quality service, motivating a team to hit production targets and a willingness to learn and progress along the way.
- Overseeing the running of the Warehouse, ensuring tight deadlines are met and customer satisfaction is kept to a maximum
- Ensuring all staff are following strict company policies and procedures including Health & Safety across the whole site
- Maintaining accurate records including stock movement and quality checks
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitoring staff levels, increasing staffing where necessary in high volume periods
- Delivering daily staff briefings and delegating tasks accordingly
- Mentoring, developing, and training team members and handle all employee related queries
Experience and Skills required
- Previous experience working in a Production environment, eager to learn with the drive to progress into a Management role
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety practices would be advantageous
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, confident to deliver team briefs and directions
- Take a hands-on approach and pitch in to meet requirements when needed
- FLT Counterbalance License
Closing date 05.12.2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.