Hours of work: Rotational shift pattern (morning shift 0600 and afternoon shift 1300 start)
- Co-ordinate customer deliveries and liaise with drivers in a prompt and efficient manner, ensuring that customer requests are achieved.
Ensure that any issues with meeting expectations are communicated both within the business and to the customer.
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships, acting as the key customer contact for order requests and processing.
Ensuring that professional and effective communication is always maintained.
Identify and recommend appropriate resolutions to customer queries or failures
- Ensure any concerns, issues or variances to instructions are immediately communicated to your line manager to allow appropriate action to be taken at the earliest opportunity
- Continuously look to improve processes and procedures to drive efficiency and improvement in business operation and customer service.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are adhered to, including PPE, escalating any concerns to your line manager at the earliest opportunity.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in Transport and/or warehouse environment
- Proven ability to interface with customers.
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Team player who can use initiative when required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- IT - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to withstand pressure and work to tight deadlines.
In return, you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits i.e. Discount schemes including E-vouchers and gift cards, gym membership as well as a recognition platform
- Critical Illness Cover
- Tailored development and career opportunities
- Company sick pay*
- Employee Wellness initiatives - WeCare (24/7 online support platform including online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more)
Closing date is 30 th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future