Are you an experienced Warehouse Administrator / Coordinator, looking for a new opportunity ?
Would you like to join a business that can offer genuine long term career prospects including opportunities for personal development ?
To join one of the worlds leading logistics businesses, as it continues its expansion within the newest part of its service provisions, 3PL warehousing operations. Based at its brand new facility, storing and distributing goods for its client, an instantly recognisable manufacturer of electrical goods.
With continual growth, strategically planned in this area of the business, the opportunity will provide considerable potential for extended career development.
Working a rotating 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm shift pattern. Operation of the relevant Warehouse Management System, providing information, work and support for the daily warehouse operation. Work in conjunction with the FLM/Shift manager and Customer requirements whilst maintaining stock integrity at all times.
In addition to the main duties and responsibilities listed below Admin staff will be expected to perform other duties commensurate with their skills and abilities.
- Support and maintain the Warehouse Management System Investigation, problem solving, RDT issues and administration to include logging of calls to the WMS provider
- Daily routine of Pick Face replenishment issues/problem solving at start of shift and throughout the shift.
- Provide administration support and paperwork for warehouse operations concerning despatch to include printing of POD’s, checking and matching to loading sheet and then processing of orders.
- Resolution of stock issues that occur during the daily operation of the Warehouse, returns, damages, loss and claims, moving stock into nones and checking the sin bin area daily ensuring all issues are processed on shift and a handover to the oncoming shift takes place thus ensuring stock integrity at all times.
- Administer all Stock moves in relationship with Damages procedure ensuring all Damage sheets are processed, the stock is physically checked and the damages database is updated.
- In partnership with FLM/Shift Managers, monitor the daily work flow ensuring timescales and quality of work are achieved, resolving problems where applicable in a quick, safe and timely fashion.
- Administer ad-hoc Stock movements as and when necessary.
- To communicate with employees and other managers in an effective and respectful manner.
- Support with Super User and UAT for WMS implementations
- Support with Training of SOP’s / WI’s
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting customer quality and efficiency targets
- Agreed SLA targets
Required Kills and Experience
- Strong Microsoft skills including Excel
- Experience of WMS
Closing date is 18th May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.