Gap professional are proud to be working in partnership with luxury chocolatier Hotel Chocolat to recruit a team of Warehouse and Fulfillment Operatives for their St. Neots site. These are permanent positions starting ASAP and offer the successful candidates an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
Shift Pattern: DAYS Monday to Friday weekly rotation of 0600-1400 & 1400-2200
Pay DOE between £9.31 per hour and £11.01 per hour
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well that's easy:
1 - Since their inception in 1993, they've been raising the bar as an innovative, authentic and ethical manufacturer, who are passionate about fairness, equality & giving back - three core qualities they also live by as an employer.
2 - These qualities mean that they just keep growing - To date there are 103 stores across the UK and an International presence from Copenhagen to Hong Kong, a restaurant in London and a boutique hotel in St Lucia, employing over 1300 people - but they're not stopping there
3 - They are committed to continually investing in their employees and see it as their mission to ensure each person is given the opportunity to learn and grow alongside the business in a friendly and energetic working environment, where ideas flow and everyone is committed to achieving the same goals, together.
What does the role entail?
- Working within a well-managed and collaborative fulfillment team, ensuring compliance to the plan to deliver product on time in full within agreed quality and health & safety measurements.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety systems and taking responsibility for your own Health and Safety, as well as those around you
- Continually perform against individual, shift and site metrics, covering but not exclusive to; Health & Safety, Productivity, Quality and Kaizen activity using whatever tools are required to deliver for the customer i.e. Powered Trucks, Fork Lifts, IT Systems, Scanners
- Picking/Reworking/Packing/Bundling stock to fulfil orders with due regard for 100% accuracy, zero damages, on time completion etc.
- Be part of a strong customer service culture in your team, ensuring delivery is service led to customer requirements and demands
- Be ready to accept new challenges, develop new skills & build individual/shift/site capability, covering but not exclusive to; training in Manual Handling Equipment, IT systems, Operational Processes.
- Picking/Reworking/Packing/Bundling stock to fulfil customer orders
- Stock movement via manual handling/MHE methods
- Reporting shortages, damages, errors
- Stock checking and reporting
- Operation of Packing equipment
- Barcode scanning via desktop PC and/or scanner
- Contribution to process improvement activities
- Cross training in multiple Fulfilment process
- Work across the Fulfilment operation when required
What skills & experience do we seek?
- Experience of a similar role in an environment where quality & health & safety are key
- High levels of dexterity and a keen eye for detail
- A proactive, 'Can do' attitude
- Enthusiasm, energy and a passion for high standards
- A 'working together as one' approach - offering flexibility and a commitment to team success
- The ability to challenge constructively and receive feedback openl
- Working in a warehousing/fulfilment environment in an FMCG multi-channel environment.
- Delivering performance in an operational environment including peak/seasonal periods
- Operation of Manual Handling Equipment e.g. Powered Trucks, Fork Lifts
- IT skills - Excel, Word, WMS usage, Scanners
Competitive pay rates
Additional benefits: 20 days annual leave, Company bonus scheme, Seasonal gift cards, Life assurance of 2x salary, Contributory pension scheme, Discounted products, Eye care scheme, Cycle to work scheme, 70% off your stay at the company's luxury resort in St Lucia and excellent opportunities for progression.
Please note that the company observe current guidelines on social distancing and all appropriate measures in support of the current situation are in place and operational.