gap Professional are working with a well-established business in search of a Warehouse Manager to work on a permanent basis at their site based in Wrexham. As the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of goods. You will provide leadership and direction to ensure team members the necessary training and are supported within their roles.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / Day Shifts
- £30k - £35k per annum dependant on experience
- Responsible for the supply chain process.
- Manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Training and supervising Warehouse Operatives.
- Responsible for compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budgets.
- Previous experience of working within a Warehouse Management role is essential.
- People management skills are essential for this role.
- Be computer literate with the ability to use MS Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of ecommerce would be desirable.
- Ideally hold a logistics or warehouse qualification.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
- Be responsive to the fast-paced world of distribution.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.