WAREHOUSE SOLUTIONS MANAGER
PERMANENT - FULL TIME - Mon to Fri
£35K PLUS BENEFITS
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse Solutions Manager to join our clients' Operations team based at their busy distribution centre on the Westfield Trading Estate in Radstock, Midsomer Norton. The ideal candidate will be an experienced warehouse and people manager; although our client may consider applications from experienced supervisors, looking to take the next step with their career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an inspiring ecommerce business. You will be responsible for taking a lead in the receiving and processing of inward deliveries, stock replenishment, dispatching of orders, stock taking and stock management. This is a very busy role where you will be joining a fast-paced warehouse environment. As Warehouse Manager you will also be hands on with the daily tasks as well offering guidance, training and development for the team. The environment is busy but people are passionate about the Company and are motivated to do a good job. In return we offer competitive rates of pay with the potential of an annual bonus.
As Warehouse Solutions Manager, the role involves:
- Managing all goods inbound and outbound, activities and processes
- Maintaining and monitoring staffing levels
- Staff training
- Stock management
- Management of all warehouse operations and procedures
- Any tasks assigned by the Operations Manager or Director of Operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Preferred 5 years' experience as a Warehouse Manager including people management, delegation and team motivation.
- Current holder of forklift licenses (including reach and counterbalance) - highly desirable
- Team player, excellent communicator and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of ERP/WMS systems and bar code scanning devices
- Experience of management processes and systems.
- Strong leadership experience
- Good communication and motivational skills essential.
- Self-starter with the ability to use own initiative and have a drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Must have the ability to rapidly adapt to change.
- Must be flexible on working hours as from time-to-time additional hours may be required (paid at an additional rate) or changes to shift patterns to cover other team members absences may be required.
- Work in our Distribution Centre on the Westfield Trading Estate
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per year plus Bank Holidays
- Extra day off for every year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days
- Bonus birthday day off
- Pension and Bonus scheme
- Generous staff discounts
- Private health care scheme
Closing date for applications: 23.07.22
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future