Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative, ideally with a valid or expired Counterbalance FLT licence, looking for a new Permanent opportunity ?
To join A.P. Moller - Maersk at its brand new, 3PL Fulfilment Warehouse facility in Tamworth. Employing over 95000 people in 130 countries, A.P. Moller - Maersk is one of the worlds leading logistics businesses.
With a continual growth strategically planned in this area of the business, the role provides genuine potential for personal development and opportunity for career advancement, as well as an industry leading benefits package.
- Deliver a seamless warehouse operation. Ensure full regulatory compliance on all warehouse processes and activities.
- Ensure stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all inbound, outbound and internal stock movement processes are recorded and reported accurately, compliantly and on a timely basis.
- Minimise the risk of damage to stock.
- Undertake forklift truck duties as required, ensuring daily safety checks are conducted thoroughly and warehouse guidelines observed.
- Ensure all of Company policies are adhered to and all operational legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment compliant with HSE regulations.
Key skills for the role:
- Counterbalance FLT
- Appliance Clamp Attachment - not essential
- Manual Handling
Hours of Work
- Weekly rotation, 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm
- £11.50 per hour plus shift allowance. Based on 37.5 Hour Working Week - £23,546
- Bonus scheme - 5% target 10% max - This is the same for ALL Maersk employees and is ONLY based on the companies annual financial performance.
- Annual Holiday Entitlement - 25 days plus 8 public holidays
- Maersk Pension Scheme 6% employer, 4% employee - Option to do 10% employer and 5% employee
- Private Dental Insurance - (individual only but family members can be added at a cost to the employee) BUPA
- Private Medical Insurance (individual only but family members can be added at a cost to the employee) - BUPA
- Death in service: 4 x basic salary (as part of the pension scheme)
- Income protection: 75% of basic salary up to 5 years (as part of the pension scheme)
- Sick Pay: 12 weeks company sick pay
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Food whilst on shift
- Staff discounts
- Reward and Recognition Awards
Closing date 1st June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.