Are you an experienced warehouse operative or forklift driver? looking for a new and exciting opportunity based in Manchester?
Would you like to work for a National Logistics company with branches across the UK?
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 08.00am - 6.00pm
Salary - £9.80/HR
- Assist the Warehouse Manager of in the execution of their duties in support of the Head of Operations to aid the company become more competitive and profitable
- Understand and execute the departments vision of good business development to successfully account for, store and deliver clients good to the end user
- Complete all warehouse activities correctly and on time including checking for damaged goods, loading, and unloading operations including the use of forklift trucks
- Ensure all other operational activities are completed on time and in conjunction with SOPs
- Always maintain and utilise the operational system ensuring all client products are accounted for maintaining accurate electronic and hard copy of records and dispatch of goods
- Always maintain good customer and inter-departmental relationships
- Always complete all paperwork accurately
- Proactively reduce cargo handling errors by careful handling of goods
- Implement and improve new efficiencies in workflow in conjunction with line manager and warehouse handling performance improvements
- Report all accidents and near misses to the Warehouse Manager and Health and Safety Manager without delay
- Read and follow any risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Follow the company Health and Safety and Environmental Policy
- Isolate and report all faulty equipment to the line manager without delay
- Maintain good housekeeping of work area at all times
- Carry out daily pre-use checks on vehicles and complete pre-use check sheet paperwork for forklift trucks ensuring lights, horn, battery water levels and seatbelts are operating correctly recording and reporting any defects to the Warehouse Manager immediately
Closing date is 29th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
You can email me your CV directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.