Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor / Team Leader, with a proven track record of delivering success within a fast paced, multi skilled environment ?
Would you like to join a successful FMCG Warehousing & Distribution Business ?
The successful applicant will be accountable for leading a specific team on all Operational activities on any particular shift, you will support the Shift Manager on the day to day Operational activities with particular reference to Health and Safety, Departmental policies and procedures, associated people related administration and KPI's, whilst ensuring all tasks associated to all Safe Systems of Work (SSOW's), Risk Assessments and Policies agreed for any specific area or department are completed as needed.
You will supervise, train, coach, motivate and develop all team members to enable them to achieve high operational standards and become experts in their specific area within the Distribution Centre.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Shift: 3 Shift Pattern Fortnightly Rotation - 6am to 2pm, 1pm to 9pm, Days
Job Purpose: Responsibile for the day to day running of a department, to ensure all activities are completed within set, agreed timescales.
- Effective operational management within a particular department.
- Reporting, communicating and following up on daily KPI targets.
- Achieve agreed targets and strive to improve/exceed.
- To work accurately and efficiently to achieve productivity targets.
- Ensure best practice is maintained at all times.
- Understand and navigate your way around the Matflo Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Ensure teams follow tasks and requirements as set out in their Role profile.
- Assist the Shift Manager in attaining efficient working practices.
- Ensure that all areas are clean and tidy at all times of the shift.
- Understand and manage awareness with regards to Materials Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Prioritise workload as required to complete daily and weekly tasks.
Closing date is 23rd August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.