Monday-Friday 7am-3pm (some flexibility required outside of these hours)
£24,000 - £25,000
Full time, Permanent
The primary functions of the Warehouse Supervisor are to oversee the day-to-day warehouse operation runs smoothly by managing staff in the warehouse and coordinating resources. Duties will also include the recording of KPI 's. The candidate will be expected to learn the WMS system at a level to trouble shoot daily occurrences that may impact on warehouse processes. The role requires always having a hands-on approach and will be expected to lead by example. Other key areas will be liaising with recruitment agencies. Managing employees and overtime requirements Giving additional training as required.
- Supervision of all warehouse employees.
- Processing of picking lists released in Dynamics 365.
- Issue workloads to your teams.
- Checking and receipting of orders and order processes.
- Identify and resolve general issue with WMS / Scanners.
- Daily recording of output activities and quantities for management reporting.
- Perform daily inspections of the warehouse grounds.
- Fire Marshall / 1st aider for own specific area.
- Recording and reporting of Incidents/accidents to HSO and Management
- Ensuring operators adhere to the Companies current ISO 9001 & health and safety policies.
- Control in house consumables, ensuring orders are placed and receipted correctly.
- Annual reviews of Operatives working within the department and identifying training needs.
- People HR administration as required, ensuring all absence documentation, holiday requests, and relevant forms are up to date and recorded correctly.
- Accurate reporting of overtime and agency hours to department manager.
- Review and organise various shift patterns and employee numbers as the business needs.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- Time Management skills and the ability to delegate
- Computer literate using Microsoft office suite and associated business software.
- Experience of working within a warehouse management system (WMS).
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations, management, and H&S.
- MHE trained (Preferred but not essential as in house training can be provided).
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
Closing date is 03th Jan 2022
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.