WEEKEND FOOD PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR / EXETER - PERMANENT ROLE
Location: Clyst St Mary, Exeter
Assignment: Permanent contract
Hours: Friday to Sunday 07:00am - 19:00pm
Salary: £25,654 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Weekend Food Production Supervisor for our well-known food manufacturing client based in Clyst St Mary.
After an initial training period with the existing day shift team (07:00am - 16:00pm) you will move to the Friday to Sunday shift pattern.
Duties as a Weekend Food Production Supervisor:
- Handling ingredients including raw and cooked meats
- Working on production lines and using machinery
- Working in hot and cold temperatures
- Completing paperwork and recording data
- Weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients
- Checking CCP's, HACCP and Health & Safety
- Ensuring the production schedule is completed for the end of the day
- Ensuring cleaning schedules are followed and associated paperwork is completed
- Leading, motivating, and managing the team in your department
- Reporting and logging process issues daily and weekly
- Carrying out training of staff on hygiene and equipment
- Communicating with other areas and departments as required
- Overtime rates at time and a half
- 30 days holiday plus an additional day after 2 years' service
- Bank holiday and Christmas week closure
- Free of charge products to take home
- Excellent working conditions and staff rest facilities
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking
- Membership of our employee assistance scheme (access to free financial, health, legal and emotional support 24/7)
- All employees are trained in Food Safety and will be provided with a certificate
- £200 refer a friend scheme
We are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Successful applications will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.