Job: Weighbridge Administrator
Salary: £23,500 -25,500 DOE
Job type: Permanent (Full Time)
Hours of work: 45 hours Monday to Friday (8am-5pm), with Saturday overtime on rota basis
Weighbridge Operatives are the face of the company. Their customers and clients depend upon their helpful Weighbridge staff for guidance and service. This is a role where you will make a lasting impression on many people.
They would welcome applications from retail, hospitality or any other customer-facing role.
As a Weighbridge Administrator, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of the company and the industry.
- Managing all vehicles entering and exiting the depot, weighing their load and recording data accurately.
- Recording and calculating inputs and outputs, producing weighbridge tickets.
- Carrying out the necessary admin work to complete the process.
- Liaising with customers, acting as the first point of contact for a customer to resolve any issues/problems.
- Issuing and collecting standard PPE to customers and visitors where required.
- Liaise with other depot team members keeping a steady flow of traffic moving.
- Operating the hands-free radio and depot CCTV.
- Developing knowledge of materials, metal grades and recycling.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will have outstanding attention to accuracy and detail
- You will have excellent communication skills dealing with customers
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines
- You have the ability to prioritise workload
- You're professional approach and to remain calm under pressure is second nature to you
Due to the nature of the role, a financial and DBS background check is also required, at the employer's expense.
Closing date is 17th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future