Weighbridge Operator (6 Month Contract) - Reviewed after 6 months
Salary: up to £10.50ph
Hours: 45 hours per week Monday to Friday (Days) occasional Saturdays (Overtime rates)
Our Weighbridge Advisors are the first people our customers and clients meet when coming into the depots, and the last people they see on the way out.
Without their customer service skills and industry knowledge, our depots wouldn't be the successes they are today.
As a Weighbridge Administrator, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of the company and the industry, and the role can be that great first step into a career in recycling and sustainability.
· Managing all vehicles entering and exiting the depot, weighing their load and recording data accurately.
· Recording and calculating inputs and outputs, producing weighbridge tickets.
· Carrying out the necessary admin work to complete the process.
· Liaising with customers, acting as first point of contact for a customer to resolve any issues/problems.
· Issuing and collecting standard PPE to customers and visitors where required.
· Liaise with other depot team members keeping a steady flow of traffic moving.
· Operating the hands free radio and depot CCTV.
· Developing knowledge of materials, metal grades and the recycling industry.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
· Experience within Weighbridge?
· Do you have outstanding attention to accuracy and detail?
· Can you communicate effectively with various customers, clients and staff?
· Are you able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines?
· Can you be flexible to meet changing priorities, and remain calm under pressure?
· Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
· Are you able travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
· Can you work Saturday mornings on rota basis?
· Are you happy to undergo a financial and criminal background check?
Closing date is 26th May 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future