Are you an experienced Workshop Engineer? Have experience working within a Manufacturing/ assembly background and can read and work to technical Drawings? Live Locally to Peterborough? If so, this role might be for you.
Role: Workshop Engineer
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 8:30 - 16:45 37 hour week
Purpose of Role:
As the Workshop Fitter with our client, you will be responsible for the assembly and manufacture of their machinery to the highest standard and in a safe manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean workshop and adhere to safe working practices
- Work with supervisor/manager to increase productivity
- Responsible for the day-to-day assembly of machinery and including site work with the clients
- Manage own workload efficiently and timely
- Provide development solutions for Clients equipment
- Adhere to workplace processes and systems related to own area of work
- Report build or quality issues to Design department and line manager
- To be able to work as a team or as an individual to reach goals
This list of duties is not exhaustive, the post holder may be asked to carry out other duties as a result of discussions with their line manager. The post holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skill and ability.
For More information, or to Send CVs directly please email email@example.com
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.