Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Location: Newton Abbot
Rate of pay: Up to £50k
Hours: 50 hours a week
Area of responsibility:
- Provide technical leadership to the CRM Team by oversight and input into technical troubleshooting during process/product transfer through to routine CRM manufacturing operations
- Provide the vision, leadership and organisation required to conduct transferred CRM manufacturing operations and develop the capability to meet future needs, including development of people and organisational structure and processes
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the CRM manufacturing organisation with particular attention to "right first time", "on time delivery" production, "cost of goods" efficiencies and other Departmental KPI's as necessary
- Manage performance by providing regular feedback, coaching, development and learning opportunities to enable employees to reach their full potential using appropriate procedures and management tools
- Operate to high standards of GMP and safety ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and standards applicable health and safety legislation. Ensure that you and all staff responsible to you comply with all company Health and Safety policies and procedures, highlight any real or potential Health and Safety issues and action solutions in a timely manner
- To ensure that staff responsible to you comply, at all times, with the relevant Quality, Environmental Standards and relevant European Directives as documented within our company Quality Management Systems.
- Proven Engineering leader with demonstrable evidence of delivering progress via Design Management and Project, ideally in a design for manufacturing, production and installation environment.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Ideally background in capital equipment, special purpose machinery, industrial equipment, capital kit, plant, materials handling, reciprocating machinery, pumps, compressors, generators, lift, crane, forklifts etc with an appreciation of motors, engines, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- A proven track record in strategic engineering leadership delivering effective engineering strategies, policies, processes and systems.
- Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Equipment Design Degree Bachelor (minimum), Masters (Desirable), or equivalent.
- Experience of effectively using and coaching regarding 3D/CAD software.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills for maintaining and developing good internal stakeholder relationship.
- Excellent communications skills.
Closing date is 22nd of August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.