Job: Yard Operative / Forklift Driver
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 45 hours Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays. Overtime (Enhanced rate) paid after 45 hours
As a Granulation Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of cable recycling/granulation and sustainability, with training provided to support you through different processes.
- Operating granulation equipment ensuring that maximum efficiency of the plant is sustained.
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
- FLT licence and Plant operating experience would be an advantage
- Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
- Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot.
- Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers - including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a 'can do' attitude? - Can you work Saturdays mornings?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
Closing date is 15 th December 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future