- Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
- Supply chain and logistics,
Are you experienced Export Coordinator with experience of the Iberican Peninsular Region? Have Experience working within the Freight Forwarding Industry? Would you like to work for an established and growing business?
If so, this opportunity may be for you.
Salary Range £30,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Can be based either at Basildon, Manchester, or Tamworth - this role is office based.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30 hours - 17.30 hours - one-hour unpaid lunch.
- Confidential EAP platform for you and your immediate family members as spouse/partners and children aged 16 to 24 in full-time education, living in the same household.
- Access to Employee Discounts and Perks, which includes Grocery Shopping, Holidays, Movies, Sports, Wellness and many more.
- After completing six months' service, the clients Death in Service equal to three times your annual salary.
- After one year's service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- After one year's service company contributions increase 9% for the Group personal Pension Plan.
- Holiday loyalty days up to a maximum of 5 days (1 per each full year of employment completed)
- Assist the Head of Operations in the execution of their duties in support of the Managing Director's vision of the company to become more competitive and profitable.
- Understand and execute the departments vision of good business development in order to successfully transport all freight for the Company's products to the end user.
- Plan and complete all Export operations correctly and on time.
- Have experience and understand the Iberian market.
- Oversee client and sub-contractor management in conjunction with SOPs.
- Complete all Import/Export activities correctly and on time including financial, legal and invoicing transactions.
- Maintain regular communication with sales teams reporting new sales leads and handover of shipments.
- Implement and improve new efficiencies in customer workflow in conjunction with line manager.
- Ensure all trailer exports are planned in advance with regular departures to Spain & Portugal from all depots.
- Ensure hauliers submit required transit times and trailer costs at the most competitive at all times.
- Liaise with the sales department and report / follow internal leads, seek sales to increase client lists for export.
- Maintain and utilise the operational system at all times.
- Ensure all reports are generated by given deadlines and handed to line manager.
- Maintain excellent customer and inter-departmental relationships at all times giving regular feedback to line manager.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover as required.
Closing date 24th December 2023
3Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future