- Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Are you an experienced Legionella Plumbing Specialist looking for a new and exciting opportunity ?
Would you like work for an established, progressive and award winning business that is in an extended period of growth and that offers genuine opportunity for personal development and career progression ?
To join an established, award winning Legionella Control and Water Safety business, whose sustained success over the past decade has led to significant growth and development. To provide a proactive approach to keeping systems safe, partnering with clients to create safe environments through completing remedial projects nationwide to ensure our clients receive forward thinking system modifications in conjunction with per their water safety plan to ensure their sites risk is minimalised.
Day-to-day activities include performing planned tasks :
- Monthly temperature monitoring of hot and cold-water systems and sentinel outlets
- Installation of Wi-Fi and Sigfox temperature monitoring equipment
- Shower and spray tap clean and descaling
- Thermostatic Mixer Value inspection and servicing
- Cold water storage cistern inspection and sampling
- Cold water storage cistern clean and disinfections and sampling
- Hot water storage vessel inspection, purging and sampling
- Expansion Vessel inspection, purging and sampling
- Gas appliance servicing (not essential however growing portfolio of works)
- Legionella sampling
- Goodwater dosing and sampling
- Water chemistry analysis and sampling
- Auditing and reporting site visit findings
- Demonstrating water safety plan documentation through company portal and on-site logbooks
- Installation, Removal, adjustment, and replacement of Thermostatic Mixer Valves
- Design, Installation, Removal, modification, and replacement of hot and cold-water systems
- Design, Installation, Removal, modification, and replacement of Central heating systems and Gas appliances
- Design, Installation, Removal, modification, and replacement of hot and cold-water system components which includes: deadend or deadleg pipework; taps; showers, expansion vessels, CO2 alarms, magnetic filters etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing (or equivalent)
- Water Regulations course (or equivalent)
- Working on Unvented systems course (or equivalent)
- Working within Legionella risk assessment industry
- Possesses knowledge in health and safety regulations
- Nationwide travel and hotel stay overs minimum 2 nights per week
- Full and Clear driving license
- Enhanced DBS check - clear
- NHS proof of Double Covid Vaccination
Salary & Benefits
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Working with like-minded ambitious people to achieve personal and professional goals
- Company pension scheme - 5% employer, 4% employee with option for you to contribute more
- Private healthcare scheme provided - which includes services such as:
- Optical, Dental, Physio, Chiropractic, Hypnotherapy, 24-hour GP service, 24-hour helpline for counselling, tax, and legal services, Health and wellbeing services
- Internal social calendar, regular team events throughout year
- Development and training available to assist progression
- Bespoke professional development plan to assist progression and development
- Involvement in ambitious departmental development plans
- Company vehicle fleet to meet job requirements
Closing date 10.12.2023
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future