- Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- Facilities management,
Are you an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor, or do you have a strong technical and practical skills and looking for a new and exciting opportunity to start a new career ?
Would you like work for an established, progressive and award winning business that is in an extended period of growth and that offers genuine opportunity for personal development and career advancement ?
To join an established, award winning Legionella Control and Water Safety business, whose sustained success over the past decade has led to significant growth and development.
Is blended between field based and office, usually comprising one office to write up risk assessments etc. It includes a physical aspect of climbing into loft spaces to trace pipework, accessing Cold Water Storage and Hot water storage systems.You will be required to work away for usually two nights per week, sometimes three, with two to three weeks notice given in advance. Overnight allowance for food and drink are given and fleet vehicles provided.
- You will be expected to do some administrative duties which will include the use of a Tablet to log your work and upload completed jobs on a daily basis
- Able to organise your own workload and complete in order of urgency
- Communicate effectively with admin and supervisor to ensure works are completed.
- To be courteous when completing works on healthcare properties
- To be able to work alone, but be able to complete work as a team where required.
- Carry out Risk Assessments and surveys to comply with ACoP L8, HSG 274, HTM 04-01 and further relevant documents across a range of commercial, industrial and residential properties
- Produce all reports accurately and to a high standard
- Production of floor plans/schematics as per internal procedures (using computer-based drawing applications)
- Use of proprietary software applications to produce required documents and reports
- Be capable of following written and verbal instructions accurately and effectively, flexibility is a must to assist clients and business needs.
- You will need to possess excellent communication skills to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Work to write-up departmental KPI to ensure the client receives prompt reports
- Present a professional image to clients
- A-C passes in Maths, English & Sciences
- IT Skills - able to work on a Tablet to create job reports
- Able to drive short/long distances every day
- Hold a full Clean Driving License
- Must have clearance from DBS
- Must be able to stay away from home at least 2 nights a week
- Experience in Water Hygiene Industry
- WH004 qualification to risk assess legionella in hot and cold water systems
- Legionella Awareness Course with an approved contractor
- Understanding Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of ACOP L8
- HSG274 Part 2 familiarity
- BS8580 familiarity
- Understanding of water regs and systems * COSHH
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 to £28,000 depending on expereience
- Working with like-minded ambitious people to achieve personal and professional goals
- Company pension scheme - 5% employer, 4% employee with option for you to contribute more
- Private healthcare scheme provided - which includes services such as:
- Optical, Dental, Physio, Chiropractic, Hypnotherapy, 24-hour GP service, 24-hour helpline for counselling, tax, and legal services, Health and wellbeing services
- Internal social calendar, regular team events throughout year
- Development and training available to assist progression
- Bespoke professional development plan to assist progression and development
- Involvement in ambitious departmental development plans
- Company vehicle fleet to meet job requirements
Closing date 10.12.2023
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future