- Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Customer support / call centre,
Job Title: Motor Insurance Claims Coach
Location: Liverpool (Hybrid 2 days office/ 3 days WFH)
Hours: Monday - Friday
Our National client are currently on the lookout for a Motor Insurance Claims Coach to join their expanding team. As the Motor Insurance Claims Coach, you will support the technical competency of the Claims team. You will provide technical and tactical advice, handle escalations and participate in the development and delivery of claims training and continuous improvement. So, if you are looking to be part of a successful company who always put their customers first and exceed their expectations, then don’t hesitate to apply today!
As the Motor Insurance Claims Coach, you will be part of one of the leading providers of Insurance and Legal Services within the UK and be rewarded with a competitive salary, the opportunity to be supported and grow within your role and the chance to forge an exciting and long-term career.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Support the claims team by providing technical and tactical advice of pre-ligated insurance claims.
- Liaise with training team and contribute to the development of training programmes and material.
- Analyse quality scores and trends and ensure continuous improvement.
- Review complex cases and escalations and provide advice.
- Resolve all complaints and issues avoiding expressions of dissatisfaction escalating into complaints.
- Question and challenge peers/managers where processes and procedures do not meet expectations and any activity that does not place customers interests at the heart of how we do business.
- Build great relationships with cross functional teams to ensure overall success.
- Drive your own development by actively seeking development opportunities.
- Ensure customers and the business are kept safe through compliance to all procedural and regulatory legislation as required by FCA.
- Take responsibility for your own actions ensuring you keep up to date with all communications
- processes and procedures.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Actively promote and represent the group positively throughout the firm and to external bodies.
Skills and experience sought
- Substantial experience dealing with first and third party motor insurance claims.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of Insurance.
- Previous Customer Service skills/experience.
- Strong written
- Oral and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries.
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities.
- Good IT/Keyboard skills. Desirables
- CII qualified or working towards
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Problem solving skills with a logical approach to their work
- Good data management skills
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Hybrid model working
- 2 volunteering days to support charitable initiatives
- Medicash plan
- Fitness videos and wellbeing tools
- Discounts and cash back on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Active network of wellbeing champions
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events
- Dress for your day policy
Closing date: 7/12/2023
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future