- Maidstone, Kent, England
- Aftermarket / sales support,
Employee Benefits Advisor
Hours of work: 9.00am -5.00pm, staggered working hours between 8-6pm. Hybrid qorking available after training (approximately 3 months) 3 days office based, 2 days' work from home.
Salary: £30,000-£33,000 + commission, bonus and £175 per month car allowance.
We are seeking a motivated and results driven individual to join our clients team and provide a full and complete advisory service to customers on the renewal on their accounts ensuring retention levels remain high and business development opportunities are acted upon.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Account Manager looking to develop and build on their experience, as full training will be given. Experience within the insurance industry would be a distinct advantage as would employee benefits.
- Work with Account Support team to understand client activity throughout year and complete Account Support Service Review Form
- Obtain renewal documents in good time from the insurer / provider, understand proposed pricing, ensuring this is presented to the client within the agreed timeframes
- Follow up with client to discuss their client's requirements for forthcoming year
- Use client contact opportunity to identify potential cross sale opportunities
- Undertake full market review if required and obtain quotes for any new business opportunity
- Negotiate with holding insurer / provider for discounts where applicable & make client aware of cost saving options, advising them of the ramifications of reducing benefits
- Negotiate with alternative insurers / providers if client wishes to switch to new insurer / provider. If health / risk related policy will take client aware of switch criteria and implications to any members have continuing claims. If healthcare scheme, advise that a declaration of health would need to be signed by Group Secretary
- Provide full advice and recommendation reports
- Arrange suitable meeting (face to face/telephone/video) to discuss the recommendations made
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- At least 2-3 years' experience within a sales / Account Management role
- Further education (diploma, degree) advantageous.
- A background within Insurance or Employee benefits would be a distinct advantage
- Full UK Driving License.
- Completion or working towards Cert CII advantageous.
- Planning, prioritisation & organisational skills essential;
- High level of interpersonal skills;
Closing date is 9 th December 2023
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future