- Pwllheli, Gwynedd, Wales
- Automation / control engineering,
Hours: 40 Hours - Flexible
Salary: £47,500 - £50,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager has arisen with our client based in Pwllheli. You will be responsibility for the engineering Department, ensuring effectiveness of plant machinery, maintenance and utilities. To be fully responsible for both preventative and reactive maintenance activities.
- To review and update as necessary plant and machinery maintenance schedules
- To review systems for monitoring of all plant and machinery and to be proactive in seeking remedies to minimise any downtime
- To review, monitor and maintain safe systems of work for the engineering team.
- Manage storage and ordering of spare parts and other essential equipment.
- Be responsible for the installation and annual review of key plant and machinery, monitoring performance and recording and reporting material defects to the Directors of the Company.
- Liaise with the Production team to ensure any required maintenance or emergency repairs minimise disruption, whilst ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Take overall responsibility for the daily, weekly and monthly machinery checks and repairs.
- To assist with the recruitment and training of engineering staff including checking relevant qualifications.
- To provide assistance with the planning and management of new projects.
- To review and report on new plant and machinery.
- To audit as required the workmanship of external contractors.
- To assist with the completion of health, safety and environmental audits at all plants and ensure completion of recommendations to an acceptable standard.
- To assist with risk assessments as required.
- To enforce and carry out all tasks to comply with Company Policy on Health & Safety and COSHH requirements.
- To provide detailed guidance for managing high risk work and to approve works methods as required. To produce, review and enforce high level work policy and hot work policy.
- To provide competitive quotations and keep all costs to or below budget.
- To communicate effectively with all managers, supervisors and colleagues, as necessary, and to work the hours necessary to effectively discharge your duties and responsibilities.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
- To inspire and motivate with confidence and credibility
- Ability to perform at the expected level for your role
- Ability to communicate effectively & work well in team
- Ability to develop self & others
- You work pro-actively with others to identify improvements & reasons for errors, seeking solutions to issues & problems
- Free Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- 24/7 GP Helpline
- Discounted gym membership
- Thorough onboarding training and induction programme
- Deliver the appropriate training to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability
- Apprenticeship programs LGV, Textile Care Operative, Team Leading,
- Management and Customer Service
- Referral schemes
- Health4All Scheme
- Extra Mile Awards
- Baby Boxes
- Free onsite parking
Closing date 2nd March 2024
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future