- Stowmarket, Suffolk, England
- Range planning,
Gap personnel are proud to be working in partnership with The Range to support the recruitment at their brand-new Distribution Centre, the largest warehouse built in over 5 years in Stowmarket, Suffolk.
This is a permanent position to commence on 6 th May and offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
Shift Pattern: 40 per week Monday - Friday, working 8.00am to 4.30pm.
Annual Salary: Competitive dependent on experience.
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well, that's easy:
1 - They are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK's fastest growing privately owned companies.
2 - The Range has grown enormously since it's inception in 1989, and now has over 200 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of their retail concept, and they want to invest in their staff and make the future extraordinary.
3 - As a result of their success and ongoing expansion plans, they are opening their brand-new distribution centre in Stowmarket and this investment will create great opportunities with excellent onsite facilities and employee benefits.
What does the role entail?
- Reporting to the HR Manager you will be the main point of contact between the operations team and recruitment agency, to ensure the right level of resource is available, flexing for peaks and troughs in seasonal activity.
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment process for stakeholders and applicants, to enable a great candidate experience.
What skills & experience do we seek?
- Experience of working in a resourcing role, working with recruitment agencies
- Knowledge of best practice and current legislation in recruitment processes.
- Microsoft word and excel systems
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Passion for recruitment and finding the right candidate for the role.
What's in it for you?
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays.
- Excellent salary based on experience and qualifications,
- Canteen heavily subsidised
- Gym on site free to employees
- Parking on site free
- Electrical charge units available
- Bike parking secure and undercover along with cycle to work funding scheme
- Staff discount in The Range stores plus other shops & stores.
Initial telephone/skype interviews will be conducted by a member of the gap personnel team. Following this, successful candidates will be put forward for an interview with The Range at the beginning of March with a commencement date of 6 th May if successful.
Closing date is 6th May 2024
Gap Personnel are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Gap Personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future