- Stowmarket, Suffolk, England
- Range planning,
Gap personnel are proud to be working in partnership with The Range to support the recruitment at their brand-new Distribution Centre, the largest warehouse built in over 5 years in Stowmarket, Suffolk.
This is a permanent position and offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in a progressive environment.
4 days on 2 days off schedule being only 244 working days per year (260 on a normal 5-day week)
06:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00 rotating
Pay Rate: £12.50 per hour - includes rotating shift premium & attendance bonus
What makes working for this leading brand different? Well, that's easy:
1 - They are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK's fastest growing privately owned companies.
2 - The Range has grown enormously since it's inception in 1989, and now has over 200 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of their retail concept, and they want to invest in their staff and make the future extraordinary.
3 - As a result of their success and ongoing expansion plans, they are opening their brand-new distribution centre in Stowmarket and this investment will create great opportunities with excellent onsite facilities and employee benefits.
What does the role entail?
- Tracking and coordinating internal/external stock transfers .
- Monitoring stock storage processes.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it needs to be.
- Performing daily inventory audits.
- Comply with site Health & Safety regulations.
- Process improvements, changes, and implementations.
What skills & experience do we seek?
- Understanding of logistics & warehousing operations
- Experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
- Understanding of warehouse management software.
- knowledgeable in inventory management principles and best practices.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player
- FLT experiences preferred but not essential
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- 27 days annual holiday incl bank holidays. Christmas day compulsory while all other days to be booked in advance.
- Subsidised canteen
- Free on-site gym
- On site parking
- Staff discount in The Range Stores
- Subsidised bus service from named locations to/from site.
Initial telephone/skype interviews will be conducted by a member of the gap personnel team. Following this, successful candidates will be put forward for an interview with The Range at the beginning of March with a commencement date based on availability.
Closing date is 6th May 2024
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future