- St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Flexi hours between 8am – 5pm)
Hybrid (2 Days working from home)
This is an exciting position for a creative who has at least 3 years' graphic and content experience and looking to take the next step in their career. You will be supporting the development of a compelling brand across digital and customer touch points, elevating the business creatively.
This is a varied role with plenty of opportunity for development, with a great opportunity for influencing the creative development.
Main Responsibilities of the Graphic/Content Designer
- Transform top level campaign creative and brand strategies into engaging content across platforms.
- Create compelling campaign content through gifs, reels, videos, photography and graphics, and copy, providing the supporting content for professionally shot product campaigns as well as brand building and lifestyle content.
- Work as part of a creative team including the CMO, Head of Digital Marketing, Social Manager and product development teams, inputting into the art direction for campaign shoots
- Attend campaign shoots to shoot additional, supporting content
- Manage the cropping of all incoming re-touched images, and occasional simple ad-hoc retouching as needed
- Organize and maintain asset library for company
- Create campaign specific graphics that represent the vibe of new collections or engaging tactical assets for promotional activity across social, email, website, and adverts
- Produce content for website, including banners, collection pages, product imagery, and more
- Concepting for key discounting periods such as Black Friday and Summer Sale, reworking existing assets and introducing new elements such as graphic treatments
Experience and Skills required
- At least 3 to 5 years in a graphic/content designer position
- B2C experience preferred working within a fashion lifestyle orientated brand
- Highly experienced with relevant software packages including Photoshop Illustrator InDesign Inshot
- Intimate knowledge of the social media platforms with an eye for the future of these platforms
- High design values and experience of brand building, with a keen eye for detail
- Skilled and confident at taking pictures, creating gifs, reels and videos.
- Experience in preparing files for social, web, email, and adverts eg. crops, file types and sizes for the various platforms and applications
- A keen interest in social media, ideally with your own personal account with original content
- Ability to meet weekly timelines and deadlines, managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication, ability to swiftly work through detailed feedback,with great attention to detail
Benefits of the role:
- 40% Staff discount
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Birthday off
- Perks programme- includes offers and discounts for 100’s of retailers
- Training budget
- Eye care vouchers
- Group taxi service to and from local train station
- Company events
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
Closing date is 12.03.2024
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future