- Blackburn, Lancashire, England
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hybrid working option available
Permanent full time role
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an Audit Accountant for a well-established company based Blackburn, Lancashire.
This role will take responsibility for the delivery of the accounts and audit compliance services and report to a portfolio holder. You will be contributing to advice, and work on all aspects of accountancy matters within the allocated portfolio of clients.
• Review of financial statements & tax computations
• Preparation of management accounts.
• Preparation of statutory financial statements for non-audit assignments.
• Preparation of corporation tax computations.
• Preparation of sole trader tax computations.
• Preparation, with assistance, of VAT returns.
• Planning, managing and completing audit files
• Assisting in completing audit assignments
• Assisting with ad hoc projects.
• Oversee delivery of compliance and advisory added value services.
• Assisting Directors in managing your immediate team
• Carrying out performance reviews to your immediate team
• Encourage and support the team
• Evaluation and management of systems and processes
• Work towards a standard and consistent approach throughout the firm
• Supporting and communicating the Strategic plan of the business
• Management of portfolio WIP and Debtors and any other KPIs set
• Assisting in recruitment
• Internal job management
• Attending necessary training course to maintain expertise
• Training and mentoring team members
• Good working knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards.
• Good working knowledge of ISAs.
• Good working knowledge of personal income and capital gains tax matters
• Good working knowledge of UK corporation tax computations.
• Good working knowledge of VAT.
• Commitment to enhancing knowledge and skills through formal and informal development
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Experience of statutory accounts preparation software.
• Experience of corporation tax computation software.
• Experience of audit software.
Pension – helping you save for your future.
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time out to focus on what's important to you.
• Hybrid Working – we all work in different ways and we give you flexibility to manage where and when you work.
• Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
• Varied Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development for your professional qualifications and career aspirations.
• Regular social events – time away from work to have fun with team socials and firmwide events .
If you would like to apply for the role of Audit Accountant, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 27.2.2024 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future