- Blackburn, Lancashire, England
- FM BL1
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Permanent role Monday to Friday
Hours of work – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (half hour lunch)
Plus opportunity for hybrid working with occasional travel to other UK & Europe sites
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join a company based in Blackburn, Lancashire
Reporting to the Finance Director you will establish and maintain financial management for the company ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
To work as a key member of the site senior management team, assisting non-financial managers to understand the financial performance of the business and safeguard its future development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the monthly preparation of results. Full P&L and balance sheet plus various statistical reports also part of month end reporting suite
- Preparation of the site’s management accounts pack and KPI reporting and delivering the results in the monthly factory management meeting.
- Preparation of the annual budget, ensuring it is understood by the site and regional management team. Regularly monitoring the site performance to the budget.
- Key liaison for the site’s annual audit
- Cost analysis and analysis of profitability across the site by customer and product. Maintain and control the standard costs in the site ERP system.
- Ensure customer price contracts are reviewed with increases/decreases processed in a timely manner.
- To control working capital levels and minimise overdue debtors
- Involvement in the management of the site through daily contact with the factory management team.
- Assisting the site senior management team with the formulation and implementation of site policies and strategy.
- Fixed asset management and new capital project authorisation
- To effectively manage the resources within the Finance department.
- To lead continuous improvement initiatives and to drive efficiency through the business.
- Oversee the payroll authorisation process.
- Managing slow moving stocks, both finished products and consumables, with the aim to minimise the site’s exposure
- Working with other UK sites to develop best practice within the finance function
- Qualified accountant CIMA or ACCA
- Strong leadership skills with the capability to motivate and build teams at all levels.
- Ability to develop others.
- Excellent influencing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrate a desire to work with their team, get the job done and achieve results
- 33 days holiday p.a (including 8 Bank holiday)
- Private medical health cover, employee plus immediate family (spouse and children up to 18 years of age – or 21 for full time education)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme – matched to 6%. Life assurance cover
If you would like to apply for the role of Finance Manager then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 6.3.2024 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future