- Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester, England
- Service delivery management,
- Global Service
Service Delivery Strategy Manager
Manchester Remote Hybrid working
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum plus annual bonus
Permanent Role Remote Hybrid working
Remote Hybrid working but must be able to get to Manchester and Hebburn offices if required.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for a Service Delivery Strategy Manager to join a large global company. You can be based anywhere in the United Kingdom and can work remotely but must be able to attend the Manchester and Northeast locations when required.
You will need technical electrical industry experience.
As Service Strategy Manager, you are responsible for overall leadership of the Classical
Service Portfolio, including Spares, Retrofit, Site Services, and Service Contracts. You will need to
develop and execute a clear strategy and roadmap for the Portfolio to enable accelerated global
growth in the Customer Services business. You report to the global Head of Service Portfolio and will
lead a team of 6 Service Lifecycle Managers based throughout Europe.
- Have overall leadership of the Classical Service Portfolio including Spares, Retrofit, Site Services, and Service Contracts.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for delivering On and Off-Site Services and execute it.
- Continuously monitor and innovate the service portfolio to ensure it aligns with changing market conditions and customer requirements.
- Create budgets for your areas and manage them carefully to ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Build a highly skilled and motivated global team and promote a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Degree qualified OR equivalent within a Technical/Business/Other relevant field.
- Experience in leading global teams and service portfolios in the Electrical industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing service strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach.
- Implementing service strategies.
- Technical background.
- Strategic mindset.
- Willingness to travel to support customers and teams worldwide. This will include regular travel to our Hebburn office in the Northeast and to Europe.
- Performance-Based Bonus: Enjoy an annual bonus linked to the company's performance,
acknowledging your contributions to our collective success
- Flexible Working Hours: Achieve a healthy work-life balance with our flexible working arrangements, enabling you to tailor your schedule to your needs.
- Pension Plan: Secure your future with our generous pension scheme, with employer contributions up to 10%
- Time Off: Recharge and rejuvenate with 26 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), and the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days
If you would like to apply for the role of Service Strategy Manager then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 27.12.2023 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future