- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
- Manufacturing and automation,
HGV LGV Technician Mechanic (Days)
Nantwich, Cheshire CW5
£43,600 per annum
Working 7am – 7pm (4 on 4 off shift pattern) or fixed 12hr days which will include Saturday and Sunday
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced HGV LGV Mechanic Technician to join a very well established and expanding company based in Nantwich, Cheshire.
Maintain and repair the commercial vehicle fleet to a high standard exceeding the minimum requirements of DVSA guidelines in line with Company procedures.
The Fleet consists of Commercial Vehicles and Trailers.
- To carry out routine safety inspections, servicing, all repairs and defect rectification to any vehicle or trailer.
- To accurately record all work completed with time taken to enable such work to be recharged to the appropriate cost centre.
- To accurately complete all maintenance and repair record sheets
- To work in a professional, logical and safe manner at all times.
- To keep the work area safe, clean and tidy.
- Adopt a flexible working approach and be a team player at all times.
- There may be a requirement to support the warehouse team with the repair to company engineering plant including warehouse equipment such as racking (fixed and mobile), dock levellers, safety gates, barriers and fixtures.
- Inspect, service, diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles
- To accurately complete all required paperwork and documentation.
- Be a fully skilled LGV HGV technician, through a relevant recognised formal training programme.
- Have a methodical and quality focus to problem solving.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to maintain the highest standards with due regard to Customer requirements and in line with HACCP, BRC and any other internal or external legislation / audits.
- Possession of a valid C + E licence would be an advantage.
- Be familiar with all aspects of inspecting vehicles and trailers, specific knowledge of Volvo LGV’s would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Excellent working conditions
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- The opportunity to earn an annual attendance bonus
If you would like to apply for the role of LGV HGV Mechanic Technician then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 1.4.2024 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future