- Wantage, Oxfordshire, England
- Manufacturing and automation,
- PE Wantage Man
AutoCAD Project Engineer (Manufacturing)
£43,000 - £50,000 per annum plus annual bonus
Hybrid working 2 days per week from home
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Haw3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to support a well-established Global company based in Wantage, Oxfordshire.
The Project Engineer is responsible for the identification and implementation of process improvements and capital investment to install or replace assets covering the UK Manufacturing sites, working with other members of the project and site operation teams to develop the equipment scope of supply and implementation of a turnkey project.
Drive Continuous Improvement across all areas of the business, monitored against key manufacturing KPI’s such as yield loss, scrap, and customer complaints.
Reduce manufacturing equipment downtime by route cause analysis and driving the implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Have a good understanding of batch, semi-continuous and continuous manufacturing processes.
- Participate in and/or initiate cross functional teams in the pursuit of continuous improvement, problem solving, and robust quality systems.
- Work with relevant managers coordinators and external suppliers to identify production and process methods to improve machine efficiencies.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in concise business language to all levels of upper management in order to propose and demonstrate effective solutions to meet business objectives and report regularly on the status of projects.
- Support commissioning of new equipment within the manufacturing environment ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards, implementation of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Instructions along with necessary training requirement.
- Ensure machinery compliance in line with directives and British Standard, ensure all risk assessments are complete for new work equipment, manual handling operations and process procedures.
- Identify future capital investment opportunities to align with new market opportunities and growth.
- Keep pace with changes in technology and available equipment.
- Competent user of AutoCAD to view and edit site drawings.
- Competent user of MS Office applications.
- Experience in 3D design software (Autodesk Inventor) is desirable.
- Manufacturing Experience > 5 Years
- A strong foundational knowledge of continuous manufacturing processes.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage with both internal and external customers.
- Experience in Six Sigma methodologies is desirable
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- A highly competitive base salary
- Generous annual bonus scheme 10% bonus of the annual gross salary
- Some hybrid working (role is generally site based, but one or possibly two days working from home is possible)
- Generous enhanced pension option
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Program
- Life assurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Growth opportunities: our group is growing fast, we are looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to shape it with us
If you would like to apply for the role of Project Engineer then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 26.12.2023 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future